Monday, April 10, 2006

Where "Cream Puff" Is In No Way a Derogatory Term

Apologize for going all Gothamist on you, but it seems I have a new addiction.

Beard Papa's, a Japanese bakery that describes itself as a "cream puff specialty store," has now established a base here in the East Village.

Their signature product is best described as a pop-over filled with vanilla cream custard, which is absolutely delicious. I noticed the store for only the first time yesterday. Ordered one of their vanilla cream puffs and my mouth is still watering as I conspire for another in the days ahead...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And Chris quickly becomes larger and larger, eventually settling on one of those "Rascals" you see old fat people driving down the aisles in Wal-Mart...

Chris said...

So not happening...

Is a Rascal like a Segway, my Gob-like friend? ;)

Nichelle said...

call me when you blog about cupcakes!