Saturday, January 14, 2006

"Your Uncle Molests Collies"

Sigh...it seems I have pushed into a silly blog go-around. Thanks, Heather, for this I shall pay you back dearly.

The rules are as follows: The first player of the game starts with the topic, “5 weird habits about yourself”. People who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits, as well as state this rule clearly. In the end you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged, and link to their web-journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog/journal that says “you have been tagged” and tell them to read yours.

Well, at least it didn't say anything about becoming impotent or how I will become destitute if I were not to partake. But since I'm a bit sore over having to do this, I'm going to be a little creative, using only my past revelations here and those who have already been "tagged."

So, here are my five:
1) "I get a really bizarre sense of accomplishment after i remove a hair clog from a drainhole." (via Heather)

2) "I prefer to e-mail and text people than to actually speak to them on the phone. This allows me to multi-task more efficiently and frankly, long phone conversations are too tedious." (via the beautiful
Angelina, who dragged Heather into this)

3) "I shower in the morning AND at night." (again, Angelina, showing she is tres weird)

4) "Since [August 2004], I record each book I have read -- and there have been many -- into a little schoolbook-type ledger that I hide away in my apartment." (This is one I actually blogged about
back in June)

5) "I'll use a fork, if I need to, to eat ice cream." (Me again, see
my post on this from November.)

The next "tagging" victims are
Elisabeth, Dziura, Shankman, Kristen and Mary. Sorry, guy and gals...


Update: I just re-read the above and realize I am probably suffering from OCD.

2 comments:

typingelbow said...

so what do i have to do again? infect five people with a chain blog??

Kristen said...

ok, ok, I will do this...but I need to take a raincheck!! Later this week, I promise!