Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Memo to Self, #303

Chris--

Stop falling asleep with your eyeglasses on. It's really becoming a problem, as you wake up with them all bent out of shape and you're forever bending them back into something like their original form. And the book you're reading when you enter dreamland somehow becomes flung to the other side of the room. Altogether, not good at all.

Also, please throw away the 3-month-old yogurt cups burrowed in the back of your fridge. Your fridge is not a lab experiment, you can already see the vanilla flavors have garnered a nice, healthy green sheen to them.

Otherwise, you're doing good.

Rock on and cheers,
Chris

2 comments:

typingelbow said...

I love that you close your note-to-self with "Rock on and Cheers." Whenever I have to leave a voicemail reminder for myself, I always close it out with "Damn, you're cute." Gotta keep that self-esteem afloat...

Chris said...

Oh, stop-- you are indeed cute (and I'm sure John would agree...)!

Glad you're back, I missed you!